Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy November!

The last couple weeks have been jam packed, but in the best way possible. Every week I find myself desperately counting down the days until the weekend, because there have been so many fun things to look forward to! I have so many posts to write, and while I keep putting them off, I promise that will change after this weekend! We have the 114th annual Big Game on Saturday with Cal playing Stanford down in Palo Alto. I can't wait to enjoy game day festivities with friends and family! Until I finally get my act together here are some instagrams from the past couple weeks to give you a taste of some posts to come! Happy Wednesday!

Cottage of Sweets in Carmel, Ca

Carmel, Ca

My amazing Turkey carvers! Our Pre-Thanksgiving dinner was quite the feast!





No comments:

Post a Comment