Friday, July 29, 2011

Ferries. Farmers. Friends.


Trips to the San Francisco Ferry Building's Farmer's Market have been integrated into my weekly routine since moving back to the Bay Area last fall. I've dubbed it my "me time" because nothing makes me happier than buying fresh produce and beautiful bundles of flowers. Luckily my friends are troopers and enjoy snacking and tasting while I go about my produce business. I've definitely learned that spending a little extra on organic, locally grown foods goes a long way in the end. Eating and living organically is hard to do, but making small changes can instrumentally change the way you feel on a daily basis. Buying from your local Farmer's Market is a great way to start. It doesn't need to be drastic, but I guarantee the price is worth the bite. Here are some pictures from today's visit.
(The Troopers)

No comments:

Post a Comment