Friday, July 29, 2011

Keeping It Classy


Class. Playful Sophistication. Wit. Glamour. Decadence.
With these invaluable characteristics in mind, I give you {a la mode}. I recently started a tumblr page and decided to elaborate my "quick fix" posts here. What you'll find is that I am a sucker for modern sophistication. My closet is filled with J.Crew and my purse with Kate Spade. This clip from Kate Spade's new "Live Colorfully" campaign says it all:

Since I moved to San Francisco, I've learned a thing or two about people expressing themselves. I express myself through lively color, pearls, ballet flats and cardigans. For the city girl in me, I'll throw on the occasional edgy black top and boots, but never without the likes of a simple clutch in hand. I finally have a quaint, little apartment to call my own, which thankfully has opened my eyes to the amazing world of cooking.  I've fallen in love with photography, hence the tumblr page, and am thoroughly enjoying the distinctive features of editing and reblogging. I'm finally exploring what it means to "keep it classy" in this incredible city. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely blog! You really do embody class, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete