Friday, July 29, 2011

Long Time Longchamp


Maybe it's because my bus line runs straight into the ever preppy Marina district. Maybe it's because I'm living in a particularly fashionable city. Or maybe it's because I've become increasingly aware of the stylish indulgences around me, but I've honestly seen more and more women carrying around the fabulous Longchamp "Le Pliage" bag, and I'm quite excited about it. In case you don't know, the "Le Pliage" bag may possibly the most fashionably useful bag ever created. While Longchamp has been producing leather and luxury goods for well over 50 years now, the "Le Pliage" is by far it's best product yet. It's simplistic elegance is unmatched by any other product.
I was first introduced to the "Le Pliage" bag when the girls of my sorority began styling their class wardrobes with this reliable tote (shocking, I know.) Soon, it felt like the entire community of Greek women were sporting this classy carry on. Big enough to hold a laptop, but chic enough to maintain your level of classy sophistication. Another great aspect of this tote is that it's semi water proof, which is great for any fickle weather situation. It actually doesn't surprise me that so many women finally discovered the greatness of this tote. It's only a matter a time, and this bag isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment