Friday, July 29, 2011

Spring's Cravings

 
I've recently updated my Google Reader and am now completely obsessed with several amazing blogs. For a fun everyday mixture of color and inspiration I am loving Mrs. Lilien Styling House. She puts together such great finds and really makes even the dullest day full of life with all of her great color creations. As you can see from this collage I am also infatuated with several "out of my price range" items that have come up on several great fashion/style blogs like The Blonde Salad and Fashion Squad. As I spend my little free time browsing through these glam filled postings, I can't help but rethink my own daily routines and appearances. Black has been a staple for the winter, but spring is here and I'm dying to splash the color back into my life. The present gloomy San Francisco weather doesn't help, but as the days wind down, and the sun is enjoying another hour amongst us, I can almost feel the warmth of summer pouring back into our lives. Hang tight, and bring on the shades of Spring, because everything is always a little brighter with color.

No comments:

Post a Comment